Currently serving the Midlands! Not opposed to traveling however there is an additional charge for mileage. My focus is child photography - from newborns to teens, and family portraits!


Stacy Parker

"" We did a crazy 3 in 1 session with Ashley to get Easter and 1 year old birthday pictures of our little girl. The pictures are absolutely amazing!! My mom just about cried when she saw them! I would definately recommend using her!! Thanks again, Ashley!!

Jennifer Watts Varn

"" Ashley has photographed my son 3 times now. She is always so patient with him. I absolutely LOVE the pics that she takes of him! If you have a little one, Ashley is the one you need to use! Thanks Ashley!!!!

Tiffany Jean Hughes

"" Ashley did an absolutely wonderful job with our engagement pictures! All the ideas she thought of were great! I can NOT wait to see what she has planned for our very exciting sessions in the next year!! :]


For booking information please email me at ashleyuhl10@gmail.com or please call 803-741-8385.


Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Newborn & Family Photographer - Columbia, SC


I am opening my first blog post with this sweet baby girl, after every photo shoot I will post 5-10 photos on this blog, it makes it so much easier for families who don't have facebook to see their "sneak peaks". And I
wont be blowing up my facebook every five minutes with announcements and updates. Ok, here it goes!!!!


Karena | Newborn 
3 Days New!
 I love love loved working with this little bundle of joy! I had the joy of capturing her birth and her beautiful newborn photos. You will be seeing more of Karena as she grows and I can't wait to see what she has in store for me in the next few months to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all of the beautiful pics! Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Love the pics and blog! Great job Ashley!

Post a Comment


Romantika - a blogger template | ©2011 Dualillusions.com