Currently serving the Midlands! Not opposed to traveling however there is an additional charge for mileage. My focus is child photography - from newborns to teens, and family portraits!


Stacy Parker

"" We did a crazy 3 in 1 session with Ashley to get Easter and 1 year old birthday pictures of our little girl. The pictures are absolutely amazing!! My mom just about cried when she saw them! I would definately recommend using her!! Thanks again, Ashley!!

Jennifer Watts Varn

"" Ashley has photographed my son 3 times now. She is always so patient with him. I absolutely LOVE the pics that she takes of him! If you have a little one, Ashley is the one you need to use! Thanks Ashley!!!!

Tiffany Jean Hughes

"" Ashley did an absolutely wonderful job with our engagement pictures! All the ideas she thought of were great! I can NOT wait to see what she has planned for our very exciting sessions in the next year!! :]


For booking information please email me at ashleyuhl10@gmail.com or please call 803-741-8385.


Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Nebworn & Family Photographer - Columbia, SC

Cannon | 3 Months Old 

Having two little 3 month old baby boys back to back has been a great reminder for me on how fast babies grow. Little Cannon is a little blue eyed cutie that is going to have hard time keeping the girls away! He is such a happy little man that is a 100% wiggle worm! I was so thrilled when Brittany (mommy) booked Cannon's session. Brittany and I competed in pageants together 4 or 5 years ago.Its always good to catch up!  Here is little Cannon's sneak peak I hope you all enjoy it!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment


Romantika - a blogger template | ©2011 Dualillusions.com